Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday my dear sister Karen


Hi there everyone,


Please join me in wishing my sister Karen Wraight a very happy and healthy 60th birthday. Karen has been a wonderful sister to me. She has been one of those people in my life that I have always thought about when it came to making decisions in my life like... "What would Karen do...". She and her husband Mike have always been there for me when times were tough and they have helped me to shape my life in only the most positive of ways.


I am so thankful for the sister that I have in my life. There are so many things about her that I love. She has such compasion for people, but she has a certain frankness as well. She has always been the shoulder to cry on, but when there is something I need to 'own' as far as responsibility is concerned, she's always let me know. And you know what, I'm good with that.


I so wish that Carol and I could have been in Oregon to join Karen for her 60th birthday this year, but with Katie moving, it just isn't in the cards. I'm really bummed, 'cause I remember looking at the calendar a year ago, thinking, 'Oh boy, her birthday is on a weekend next year...' but sometimes life has other plans.


Happy birthday sis. I love you so much. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and we can't wait to see you in January.


Take care and remember we love you so very much! Eric, Carol, Katie and Russ too!

No comments: