Thursday, August 28, 2008

Carpetking strikes again

Well, for those of you who know me from my Drum Corps days, you may know that my CB handle is 'Carpetking'. Never did a year go by that I wasn't installing Carpet on some peice of rolling stock so that Keyboard, drums or horns weren't dammaged by the rolling down the road. Well, as we prepared for our two week trip to Portland, Seattle and the Oregon coast, we needed a set up that was a bit more comfortable for our three dogs to ride in.

So, I got out my knife, contact cement and carpet swatches and reprised my role as 'Carpetking'! Check out the video for the final result. I hope you like it!!!

We are leaving this afternoon for our great adventure. The first two nights, we will be boondocking at places still yet unknown to us.

Take care, and continue to check out our blog! Happy camping! - Eric -

2 comments:

Mike & Karen Wraight said...

HI Guys, great seeing you this afternoon. Have a wonderful trip. Happy Anni. k & m

Steve W. said...

Lena just sent me the blog. What a great trip....space needle to Hendrix's grave, you guys visit all the "high" places. I've always wanted to visit the air museum. I'll be in that area in a couple of weeks but just to tour affordable housing projects....someone's got to work!
Seeing the pics of the dogs in the truck I couln't help but create that car/dog smell....hmmmmmmm!
Looking forward to seeing more of the "Adventures of Eric and Carol".
Bro#2