Friday, October 17, 2008

Ah, my honey had a birthday





Well, on Thursday of this last week, the love of my life turned 47. Though, I'm 46, she isn't too much of a cradle robber, I will be turning 47 in February, but enough about me. Carol had a wonderful birthday celebration over the last couple of days. First thing that morning, she and I went to my office to get our annual flu shot. Then, I took her to Sierra house, a local establishment so that she could have her favorite Breakfast, linguisa and eggs. :-) She then went down to the Beauty Emporium to get a cut and a color. For dinner, we went to Her sister Sandy's for a delicious Lasagna dinner. (Thanks so much sis, the food was great!). We then topped the night off with a birthday cake made by your truly! Please join me in wishing my honey a very happy birthday!


Happy Camping! - Eric -

No comments: