Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to One and All

Hi there everyone,

We're hoping that this Thankgiving Blog finds you spending time with your Family at the beginning of the holiday season. For Thanksgiving dinner last night we found our selves at our neices 'Brandee' and her husband 'Kevin'. There were the consument Hosts with the Mosts last night. We enjoyed our gathering of about 10 of us. A special guest appearance was done by Brandee's dad 'Richard Conner'. I've heard of this man for the entire 10 years that Carol and I have been together, but I've never had a chance to meet the man. However, now, I have met him and it was in deed a pleasure to do so.

Tonight, the Friday after Thanksgiving we will be fortunate enough to have 15 of us at the dinner table tonight. It will almost be a like a mini-family reunion! I am so thankful for the wonderful wife that I have in Carol. I am very fortunate to have the extended family that I do in a wonderful step daughter Katie, her Boyfriend Russ, a great sister Karen and her husband Mike. Mike has been in my life almost as far back in my life as I can remember. He tought me to ride a bike and to swim among many other things. Thanks Mike for being a great Brother (in-law) to me. Carols family has been so wonderful to me. From her dad Calvin, God rest his soul, her sister Sandy and her husband Bill. Carols Brother Calvin and his wife Joyce. Brother Billy and his wife Loretta and their son Brandon.

Thank you everone one of you for a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. Happy Holidays to all. I hope yours is a happy and safe Holiday season. Best wishes and Love! - Eric -

No comments: