Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life is simple, enjoy it

As I prepare for another day at the grind of testing a software application that I'm really starting to dread, I remember that there are the simple things in life that I need to enjoy. First and foremost, I am so lucky to have the wife that I do. She is so supportive and loving. She is always ready to listen when I need someone to talk to. She is always ready with the hug and kiss that I need to make all of the days problems fade away. She is my soul mate and I am so lucky to have her in my life. Carol, thank you for being my wife! I love you so very much.

We have three dogs and they are always around Carol and I. Even when we go out in the RV, they travel with us. Dogs are such special creatures. They don't want for the material things that us humans do. They travel so light. All they need is the fur on their back, a little food and water and lots and lots of love. I think that is why Carol and I love taking them in the RV with us. They are comfortable any where, as long as we are with them.

I'm sure you've read in the past that Carol and I believe that 'less is more'. Dogs really are the epitome of that statement. But, I don't think that Carol and I will ever be traveling quite that light.

Katie is also growing up to be such a wonderful young lady. It is such a joy when you get to see your child and your self survive the 'terrors' of the teenage years and see that there is hope that your child will get into a successful career.

Life really can be simple if we just let it be. I really do enjoy my life with our three dogs and my family by my side. Thank you all of you for being there for me. Love - Eric-

No comments: