Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our anniversary part 2











This Sunday we took a trip to Sacramento to look at motorhomes and to have a dinner out that Karen and Mike bought us for our wedding anniversary. We took the long way to Sacramento by going out highway 49. There was this very cool bridge in Auburn that was way up there.

After a two month delay, Carol and I finally made it to our long awaited dinner in Sacramento that Karen and Mike bought us for our wedding anniversary. Our dinner was at the Broiler downtown Sacramento. It is at 12th and J streets in Sacramento. This was a casual steak house that my mom and dad would have been proud of. The materde Jose made Carol and I feel like royalty. Once he found out the reason we were there, he moved us to the best seat in the house.


The concern of he and his staff for our enjoyment were just amazing. This reminded me of some of the upscale places that I use to eat at with my mom and dad in southern California 30 some odd years ago. We'd like to thank Karen, Mike and Jose for a absolutely wonderful evening out.


Happy camping! - Eric and Carol -

No comments: