Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter is here!











Well, I have to apologize for it being such a long time since I have updated the family blog. I'm working on my second book, and just don't have a lot of spare time on my hands. None the less, I know I needed to take a few minutes to update you on what has been going on with us.

Well, for starters, as I indicated, I've started my second book. I'm hoping to have it done in time for a RV rally in Yuma Arizona in March. It is a book on Microsoft Office. That seems to be the topic of interest with those that already know how to use their computers, so I'm working diligently on that new book.

We had a great Thanksgiving celebration. We had dinner on Thanksgiving at Brandee and Kevins house. It was a wonderful celebration with 15 of us for dinner. On the Friday after Thanksgiving, we had dinner at Billy and Loretta's place in Pioneer. Sincere thanks has to be sent out to Carols sister Sandy for putting together 80 percent of the food at both evenings. On Saturday, Karen and Mike arrived in Plymouth on the last leg of their north American tour in their Safari Motor home. All in all, they covered about 12,000 miles in almost 4 months. Check out their adventures at http://www.ouramericansafari.blogspot.com/ .
Since thanksgiving, the world around us has been springing up with Christmas decorations and snow, down to the elevation of Sacramento no less!!! This morning, the outside temperature was 26 degrees at 6:00 AM. Thank goodness we got the pipes wrapped up.
With my employers company Christmas part behind us, we are going to have to start doing some Christmas shopping. But first, I have one more gig as Santa Paws at our local Petco. I've had a great chance to meet a lot of great pooches so far and am looking forward to another day of doing some fuzzing up!

Well, I gotta get some work done on my book now, so I have to run. Have a great holiday season and I'll try to get another update in before the end of the year.
Happy camping! - Eric and Carol Anderson -

No comments: