Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 13th, 2010







Well, the visit to the Poppy Reserve in Lancaster didn't work out the way I had hoped. I think maybe I was more disappointed than Carol was, but I'd worked so hard to pull this off without Carol's knowing and hoping we could make the trip before Carol had thought about doing it this year, it was a let down for me that the few poppy's that had come up, were folded up because of the high winds.

None the less we had a great day. We went and found the 'Musical Highway' where you can here the William Tell Overature while driving 55 MPH. It has been featured on a Honda Commercial. We also went and found a couple geocaches along the way. We also managed to get our Laundry for the week done as well as grocery shopping. We also made it to Red Lobster for dinner on Saturday night. All in all it was a great day, I love spending every day that I can with my wife.

Happy camping! - Eric and Carol -

No comments: