Thursday, July 7, 2011

I got a new job for 4th of July









Hi there everyone,


Well, this has been in the works since February, but I couldn't tell you until now. I've landed a new job working for the California Department of Social Services. I am so excited that I get this new opportunity. I've been with Volcano since 1999, but have wanted to move on for a while. I start my new job on the 25th of July. I found out about getting the job on Friday the 1st of July.


We got together with the family at Billy and Loretta's house in Pioneer for a bar-b-que. We had a great time hanging out with the family on Saturday night. Monday night, we went to a near-by Raileys parking lot to watch the Rancho Cordova fireworks display. The city of Rancho Cordova does it up right, but we didn't get to the event soon enough so we didn't get into the park to watch the fireworks, so we went to a Raileys that was about a mile away.


Also, I love getting my wife flowers when ever we have a few extra bucks. This week we had a couple extra bucks so I got my honey some beautiful flowers. I love my honey so very manies! :-)


We are leaving this Friday for a week long vacation to Zion national park in Utah. This is our first time to this part so we are both very excited to be heading out. Also, it may be the last time for a while before I can take a week off, since I am taking the new job. Ah, life is good.


Happy camping all! Eric and Carol

1 comment:

Jim and Sandie said...

Congratulations on the new job. And you did a super job with the flowers. Way to go.