Friday, November 11, 2011

Sorry it has been so long

Hi there everyone,

I'm sorry it has been so long since we have posted to the blog. We both are doing well and are both really busy with our jobs. We are still getting use to getting paid only once a month. So, we have fun on the front end of the month and start to live like hermits, shortly there after! But hey, it allows me to get chores done around the house!

Carol still loves her job at Cal-Fire and I am really enjoying my job working for the Department of Social Services. Starting on the 14th of November, I will be taking some Microsoft training not far from my office in Sacramento.

We haven't been able to get out in the RV lately. We've had a lot of medical expenses for the Dogs as well as vehicle maintenance that has been depleting from our 'Fun' fund. Nothing critical, just routine stuff.

Everyone in the family reports in as doing well. Today, Carol and I will be heading out to some Veterans days celebrations. Tomorrow, we are having some friends from Carols work coming and joining us for dinner.

In my down time, I've been working on an Phone App for RVers that will run on the Windows Phone platform. I've had my new Windows Phone for over a month now and I just love it. Programming for it though is a little different than for a PC, but I'm getting it figured out!

Gotta run. Take care!

Happy Camping! - Eric and Carol -

No comments: