Monday, September 7, 2009

The celebration continues!!!











We had a wonderful 10th anniversary dinner at a restaurant by the name of Shadowbrook in Scotts Valley, just outside of Felton. This is a great restaurant that has a couple of ways to gain access to the restaurant. You can either use a stair way, or a trolley car. It is a very romantic location. It is a multi-floor establishment where you enter on the top floor, near the bar, and then my find your dining location on one of three floors below the top level. There is even one part of the establishment where you can fine a tree rising up through the building.
The food was exceptional; Carol had a Fillet Minion and I had prime rib. Dinner was topped off with a pair of chocolate truffles and come chocolate cake. We even remembered to bring our stemware from our wedding so that we could have a toast to our 10 wonderful years of marriage.

Here is to my wonderful wife Carol. Thank you so much for being mine and for spending your life with me. I am so thankful for every day of it.

All my love always! Love - Eric-

No comments: