Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ten wonderful years of Marriage...


This coming Friday, the 4th of September, Carol and I will be celebrating our tenth year of marriage. As we sit and think about it, initially, it seems like time has just flown by. However, when we start to take inventory of all we have done over the last 10 years, we really have enjoyed a lot of different things.


This time last year, Carol and I were on a two week vacation trip to the Pacific north west. This year, we aren't able to take a two week trip as we would have liked, but we will be enjoying a long 4 day weekend to the Capitola area.
Carol and I met 11 years ago, and have enjoyed really 11 years together, not just the 10 that we have been married. I have been so lucky to have been married to Carol. I was single for so long, I was really starting to doubt that I would ever find the woman of my dreams. But, I just needed to be a little patient. Carol has shown me so much love and caring over the 11 years we have been together. I was also lucky that Carol brought along with her to the relationship, her wonderful daughter Katie. I'm a very lucky guy to have such a wonderful family.

For us the computer dating thing worked, and for those who might feel 'Hopeless', all I can say is 'give it some time'. It is meant to be, you'll find that person, that special someone, just as I did.

Thank you Honey, I love you so much. Thank you for being mine. Please be mine forever. And yes, I do love you more than you love me. Love - Eric -

1 comment:

Jim and Sandie said...

Eric - I loved what you had to say about Carol and your love. That is so neat. We've met several people out there that the computer dating has worked for. Wonderful. I was old when I got married for the first and only time to Jim. And he is the greatest thing to ever come into my life. 23 years and they just get better and better. Congratulations.