Monday, December 19, 2016

Santa Paws 2016

As you know, though my wife and I full time, we still hold down regular jobs which pretty much keeps us close to the Sacramento Area most weekends out of the month. This last weekend, I got to serve as 'Santa Paws' for a Rescue that my wife Carol and I have volunteered at for several years. We had lots of dogs, big and small come through to have pictures with Santa, including even posing with a very mellow cat! Glad to be able to do my part once in a while! :-)




On the electrical front, I found out, through a lot of input from a lot of people, that our problem with the water heater was some connections that had gotten warn over time. I replaced all of the connectors that I could gain access too and I am very happy to report that everything is working just fine now! Glad we didn't have to replace the entire water heater! :-)

Safe Travels!

Eric and Carol Anderson

No comments: